Aug 11, 2006

decadence

been reading the class blogs and personal blogs of the current rv-ians. Those juveniles. bunch of bengs. Was i like that when i was young, i wonder. I sincerely hope not.

It's audrey's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY yah? try to grow a few cm.

i am seriously dying of overwork. pw, physics, economics ilp, and math lecture test. I am seriously dying. added to the fact that promos are in 6 weeks including today. oh my tian. cannot take it le lah.
stress is a really scary thing. I see all my classmates all like piaing their homework now. Now its not " You got do or not?". rather its " how much have you done?"
physics is getting scarier and scarier. I open the physics notes and its totally greek to me. *_* when i haven't even gotten half of gravitation, they change it to electricity. cannot take it. I NEED LLM. hahahahaha lee lee mui.Im sure everyone in 4i needs her lah

Sian im gonna research on how sportswear is a monopoly.

No comments: